We are proud to accept online donations using Paypal. Please click the link below to get started.
501(c)3 FEIN #: 51-0182452
Our hours to receive donations is 10am – 4pm, Monday – Friday.
- Disposable razors
- Shaving cream
- Full size shampoo/conditioner/soap/bodywash
- Gallon size baggies, plastic and foil wrap
- Paper towels, toilet tissue and trash bags (kitchen size)
- Pillow cases, sheets (dorm size) bath towels, heavy blankets twin and full sizes
- Comforters, twin or full size
- Small size alarm clocks
- Pots and pans, cookie sheets
- Mittens or gloves all sizes.
- Underwear and sport bras all sizes (new only)
- Slippers, socks
- Sleepwear and robes for women sizes S – 3X
- Shoes or boots for Children ( all sizes) and Women ( 6- 10)
- Pull-ups for 2 yr. and older
- Baby wipes
- Laundry and Lingerie mesh bags
- Liquid only laundry and dishwasher detergent and other household cleaning supplies
- Plastic Totes for storing
- Coffee, tea, creamer, sugar and other non-perishable food items.
- Gift cards, suggestions (movies, Walmart, Beauty College for hair cuts)
- Housewarming baskets or things that would go in them. Laundry basket or trash can with the essentials for moving into a new home, small set of silverware, plates, bowls, pots and pans, toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning products, towels. – All of these items aren’t necessary for each basket and they can be gently used as long as they are clean, our goal is to have these baskets available to clients as they move into their new homes throughout the year.
If you wish, you can make a cash donation to our empowerment fund to pay for direct client needs such as; lock changes, pay as you go cell phones, minor car repair, gas or travel (bus tickets), if someone is needing to leave the local area.
We do not accept hotel size amenities or clothing. Please send to Christian Help 304-296-0221.
Thank you for thinking of our agency!